Core Acceptance Policy
Diesel Pumps, Injectors, Turbos
- Core must be part number for part number or an acceptable compromise.
- Core must be a complete assembly, not having been previously disassembled.
- Core must not be badly damaged from mishandling.
- All cores returned should have “core tag” attached.
- Cores received without “core return” tag or instructions will be considered cores for “repair & return” to you.
- Cores damaged in fires or wrecks may have a lesser or no core value.
- Nozzle bodies severely damaged form difficult removal may have a lesser or no core value.
- Seized cores may have a lesser or no core value.
- Cores must be from a running engine and not assembled from scrap parts.
- Cores are due within 30 days of invoice date.